My name is Dr. Remona Rhooms
I was born in Brooklyn, New York. I went to D'Youville College in Buffalo, NY where I was awarded my Bsc in Biology. I took two years off before flying to London, England where I graduated from The Royal Veterinary College. The Royal Veterinary College is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
I started my career at Animal Care and Control, the largest shelter in New York City, and loved it but I wanted to do more and reach animals before they entered the shelter. I needed more training. I then found myself at a large 24/7 emergency practice located in Long Island which included a total of 4 satellite outpatient clinics. There, I was exposed to various cases and gained invaluable experience and training. I have taken this experience with me and opened Brooklyn's Finest Animal Clinic. Here we offer affordable healthcare and a second home for your furry family member.
I am currently the proud owner of 1 Cane Corso, from Sean Casey Animal Rescue.
Our lobby is closed, but we are OPEN!
For the time being, we will continue to offer both wellness and sick visits
but will now be restricted to
What is curbside services?
- Call Upon Arrival: 718-735-7000
- Our staff will meet you at your vehicle or the front gate to retrieve your pet.
- After we examine your pet, we will call you to go over exam findings and to get permission before performing any procedures or tests that weren't initially requested.
- Payment will be taken over the phone and an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Your pet will be returned to you at your car/front gate after their appointment.
- Any medication pickups will now be requested and paid for over the phone and delivered to your car or can be picked up at the front gate. Please call us when you arrive.
This will remain in effect until further notice. If you have an emergency, OR if your pet has been sick for a while, we recommend bringing to a clinic who can provide emergency care.