My name is Dr. Remona Rhooms
I was born in Brooklyn, New York. I went to D'Youville College in Buffalo, NY where I was awarded my Bsc in Biology. I took two years off before flying to London, England where I graduated from The Royal Veterinary College. The Royal Veterinary College is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
I started my career at Animal Care and Control, the largest shelter in New York City, and loved it but I wanted to do more and reach animals before they entered the shelter. I needed more training. I then found myself at a large 24/7 emergency practice located in Long Island which included a total of 4 satellite outpatient clinics. There, I was exposed to various cases and gained invaluable experience and training. I have taken this experience with me and opened Brooklyn's Finest Animal Clinic. Here we offer affordable healthcare and a second home for your furry family member.
I am currently the proud owner of 1 Cane Corso, from Sean Casey Animal Rescue.
We are restricted to CURB-SIDE ONLY.
What is curbside services?
- Call Upon Arrival: 718-735-7000
- Our staff will meet you at your vehicle or the front gate to retrieve your pet.
- After we examine your pet, we will call you to go over exam findings and to get permission before performing any procedures or tests that weren't initially requested.
- Payment will be taken over the phone and an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Your pet will be returned to you at your car/front gate after their appointment.
- Any medication pickups will now be requested and paid for over the phone and delivered to your car or can be picked up at the front gate. Please call us when you arrive.
Please understand that our priority is to keep our staff, clients, and their animals safe during this unprecedented time. We are trying our best to take all the proper measures in keeping everyone safe. Please be patient with us as we navigate these uncharted waters. Please be understanding with our staff as they have been troopers through this so far and they are definitely trying their hardest to make sure we are providing the best service that we can with the hand that we’ve been dealt. We will continue to keep you posted as things change.